Hello guys, if your pocket gets empty due to over mobile recharges. And you are a vodafone user, don’t worry. Vodafone recently introduced its amazing flexi plans that you can use to save much of your bucks in your pocket. If you are unaware of this stunning plan, let me tell you about it first.
- You may also Like: BSNL BB249: BroadBand Plan activation 300GB 3G at Rs249
- Also Read: Helpchat app: Promo/Coupon Codes September 2016 100% Cashback
What is Vodafone Flex?
Using Vodafone FLEX is simple. With just one recharge you can use calls, SMS, Internet and National Roaming. All you need to do is a recharge and you will get FLEX in your balance. Now use as per your needs and FLEX will get deducted.
How to use Flex Balance?
Flex Units get deducted according to the above usage. You can use your flex balance to call, sms, and use data also. When you use the flex balance, it get deducted according to the above mentioned usage.
Tips before using this plan:
- If you have any existing Voice Free Minutes Pack or an Internet Pack before you recharge with FLEX, you will first use up your minutes or data quota and then move to using your FLEX.
- You will need to maintain core balance for Call Centre Calling (199), ISD Calls, International Roaming, International SMS, VAS Subscriptions and Downloads.
How to check Flex balance Usage->
You have various methods by which you can check you FLEX balance.
– USSD : Dial *111# or *199#
– IVR : Dial 199
– Log in to My Vodafone App/ Web
- Also Read: How to increase Reliance jio 4g internet speed on pc upto 40MBPS
- Have a Look on: How to hack tikona broadband to increase speed upto 100MBPS
Terms of usage of vodafone flexi recharge:
-Validity of the recharge is 28 days post which usage will be deducted from core balance at standard rates
-If a customer recharges before the validity expires, unused FLEX gets carried forward-
For ISD Calls, International Roaming, International SMS, Special Downloads, Call Centre Calling, Ringtones and VAS services deduction will occur from the core balance