- Switch your mobile network from high speed to low speed i.e., from 3G to 2G that may slow down your internet connection speed while may result in boosting mobile network.
- Most of the peoples now a days use mobile phone covers for keeping their smartphone safe from physical damage and dust. But if you are not getting enough signals that you are not able to make calls then you are needed to make mobile phone get rid off covers.
- One of the homely tip to boost mobile phone number is that you can place your mobile phone to a place fully covered with glasses, this may help in boosting mobile network.
- Most of the time the problem arises due to the congestion of network, then in such condition you can open up all your windows so that network singnals may be received properly.
- You can also use a signal booster at your home or office. Signal booster can be installed to help boost mobile network , you can install it where you spend most of the time that can be either your office or home.
If you don’t get good Sprint coverage, then Boost Mobile would not be a good fit for you. As a reminder, Sprint is working hard on expanding their 4G and 4G LTEservice nationwide. They do have some work to do, but they are getting there. As their network expands, the data speeds get faster on Boost Mobile.
Find cell tower locations by the major carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, & T-Mobile). And read reviews and ratings by users like yourself. Open Signal: Open Signalranks the top 4 carriers and their signal with a cell phone coverage map and then further compares your area cell phone signal nationwide and even worldwide.