calls+ for windows phone, how to activate call waiting on windows phone, call forwarding in windows phone
Hello there, if you are searching for the terms to activate call waiting service in Windows Phone 10. You are landed on the correct post. Today I am going to tell you how do you can activate call waiting in Windows 10 phone. We know that call waiting option is available on Windows phone 8.1 device. But we cannot see call waiting option in Windows Phone 10 settings. So in order to activate call recording in Windows Phone 10. You need to download an app with the help of which you can easily activate call waiting on Windows phone.
- Also Read: How to get reliance jio 4g in windows phone
- Have a Look on: Call Recording in windows phone 8.1 & 10
Calls+ for Windows Phone
Steps to activate call waiting service in Windows Phone 10 devices:
- Download Calls+ for windows phone:[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh2j17t]
- Open the app
- You will see Call Waiting option now
- Just turn on Call waiting service
- Successfully activated Call waiting on your windows phone 10
You can find calls+ option in the settings if you want. Just go to settings and search for calls+. And you will see there calls+ option and can control more settings call waiting and call forwarding. This is the amazing app that is missing in windows Phone 10 update. But you can manually download this app from Windows app Store and use it for activating call waiting service in Windows Phone 10.
Please do share this post on social media with your friends. And tell them about this amazing app.
- Have a Look on: How to play Mini Militia in windows phone 10
- Also See: How to save Instagram Photos in windows phone
If you are facing any problem to activate call waiting in Windows phone. Please mention it in the comments section below. And always feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.
“Stay tuned for more similar updates”
tags:- calls+ for windows phone, how to activate call waiting on windows phone, call forwarding in windows phone